We all deal with oral problems in our daily lives. But tooth decay and cavity are the two of the world’s most common oral problems an individual goes through. However, anyone can get tooth decay. If a person starts having tooth ache, tooth sensitivity, mild to sometimes sharp pain while eating something cold or warm, stains on the tooth, and a lot more, then a person is likely to be suffering from tooth decay. Therefore, it is necessary to deal with tooth decay before it starts to hurt your tooth badly. It can even lead to infection and eventually the removal of tooth. Therefore, some urgent treatments to relieve pain and prevent the removal of tooth include fillings and root canal.
4 Amazing Remedies for how to remove Tooth Decay
However, there are some amazing home remedies for how to remove tooth decay yourself. These will surely help relieve some pain in short term.
- Clove oil: Clove is an important ingredient for treating all kinds of dental issues, so it definitely deals with tooth decay. Clove has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and analgesic properties, that makes it an important thing in pain relief and preventing further tooth decay. Take 2 to 3 drops of clove oil and dilute it with 1/4 teaspoon of sesame oil. Mix it well. For usage, put this solution in a cotton ball and dab the solution over the affected areas. You can also chew clove to take its oil our and keep the remaining of it in the area which is affected. Where ever the pain is, this remedy will definitely help with pain. Repeat this before going to bed every night.
- Salt and water: Salt prevents growth of bacteria in the mouth. Therefore, application of salt and water solution is a very famous remedy for pain relief. Take some warm water and mix 1 teaspoon of salt in it. Take this solution in your mouth and swish it in nicely that it reaches every corner or the mouth including your teeth. Make sure the mixture reaches to the most concentrated areas for sure. Repeat this thrice a day for better pain relief.
- Oil pulling: Rinse your teeth with sesame oil for around 20 mins. Make sure you don’t sallow the oil. Rising tour mouth with sesame oil will help you cure that nasty tooth decay. Then brush your teeth after this to remove bad taste.
- Mustard oil and turmeric: mustard oil and turmeric are known to do wonders when they are mixed together. They make an excellent medicine for tooth decay as well. To make this medicine, mix ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder with 1 teaspoon of mustard oil and mix well. Use a cotton ball and sock it in the mixture. Now apply the cotton to your affected tooth for around 5 mins. The pain will slowly go away.
3 Amazing Steps to get rid of Tooth Ache
In order to get rid of the pain caused from tooth decay, you can follow these steps as these will help with pain for a while.
- Wheat grass juice: This juice is best of removing toxins from the gums as well as bacteria from growing any further. You can use this as a mouth wash daily and remove tooth decay by preventing it spread around.
- Garlic and onion: These vegetables are excellent in treating many diseases. They are known for killing germs in your mouth due to their anti-bacterial properties. For this, use a piece of garlic or onion and place it between the affected teeth. The pain will slowly go away. Onion juice can be used as an alternative too.
- Lemon: To stop tooth decay, lemon is an excellent home remedy. It is also safe for your mouth. Take a lemon and squeeze the juice out of it and apply the juice directly or use a cotton on the affected tooth. This will help with pain as well as prevent the spreading of tooth decay.